Bake Sale for Hurricane Relief

The Drexel Med chapter of Physicians for Human Rights is hosting a bake sale to benefit those affected by Hurricane Irma. 90% of proceeds will go to Direct Relief to support their work in the Caribbean. The remaining 10% will go to the Physicians for Human Rights organization to support their mission. We are also collecting in kind donations, which will be shipped to the Permanent Mission of Antigua and Barduba to the United Nations. 

© 2020 Drexel University College of Medicine
Student Government Association
2900 W. Queen Lane, Philadelphia, PA 19129